- Treatment4Addiction.com - Our national directory of treatment centers includes the SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) database, as well as many private treatment centers, therapists and addiction professionals. In addition to the SAMHSA database we have thousands of listings for sober livings, counselors, psychologists, interventionists and therapists nationwide. These listings cannot be found on any current government resources. At Treatment 4 Addiction, we provide useful information to consumers which never require purchases or memberships to obtain this information. Treatment 4 Addiction provides invaluable information through articles, videos and blogs on types of treatment, addictions, and mental health disorders. Our articles and blogs are written in house by our professional writing staff. The content is then edited and reviewed for accuracy before posted to our site. Consumers are never charged to use our resource. Users have complete access to the entire site including the recovery resources and informational content at no cost.
- CAN LEARN empowers parents with the knowledge, techniques, and expertise
that enable them to assume primary responsibility for their child's
maximum growth and development.
Multiethnic Placement Act (MEPA)
Fact Sheet- MEPA prevents discrimination in the placement of children
on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
- Electronic Cigarettes - A Guide For Parents and Educators -
Vaping and Parenting Guide - Does Your Kid Use E-Cigs?
- American Childhood Cancer Society - helps children battle and overcome cancer
Mesothelioma Group - published a very informative guide to understanding childhood cancer
for Kids - Many articles and links dealing with foster care issues.
- Educational games for children online, special education dictionary...a
must visit site.
Substance Abuse Knowledge Base
Mining Company - an abundance of parenting resource material for
With Me - Baby Sign Dictionaries
Box - Full of articles and information about sexual abuse.
Now - timely children's issues and what you can do.
Foundation of America
© 1995/2016 FCAC
Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited